This week has passed by in a whirlwind of business on both a business and personal level. While I’m wishing the days and weeks would slow down I’m also looking forward to half term as it gives us some much needed quality time with J
And so here’s my weekly list for the first week of October:
- Seeing J feel better after she started to fall ill over the weekend. I’m looking forward to heading out with her this weekend, I’ve missed my little sidekick
- Heading to my 2nd blogging conference in as many weeks and meeting lots of new people
- Visiting a cruise ship for the first time. It was beautiful!
- Seeing the pretty colours of autumn all around
- Looking at the full moon in awe this week. It seemed so big and bright!
- Choosing photos from the 2nd quarter of 2017 for printing
- Going for an autumnal walk with J on Thursday
- Doing blogtober and writing a post a day. It’s encouraging me to be more creative